-->

Rare case, this woman was born with male and female genitals

 



A person known as Luna Animisha is said to be one of the rare humans. The reason, Luna is known to be born with two genitals, namely male and female.


In status, Luna was born as an intersex woman. However, the doctor stated that he was an 'without his consent' when he was born into the world. According to him, he was declared a man after doctors stitched up his vagina and removed his uterus.


Quoted from the Daily Star, Luna also admitted that she would soon undergo surgery to get her female organs back. He did it because he felt he was more feminine than masculine.

"I only found out at the age of 14 that I was born intersex. But before that I knew that my parents taught me in a different way," explained Luna, quoted from the Daily Star, Saturday (19/6/2021).


"I don't know if it was the decision of my parents or the doctor. But, I was sad when I was born as a man, because my uterus was removed and my vagina was stitched," said Luna.


"I think it's very inhumane because babies don't have consent and intersex children are treated like dogs and cats, and it's really traumatizing for us."

Not only that, Luna also had time to think about ending her life since childhood. The desire arose when he was five years old and found it difficult to get along with other people.


Currently, Luna uses the hormones estrogen and progesterone as part of her hormone replacement therapy.


In addition, the woman from Hawaii is also in talks with a plastic surgeon. It is related to reconstructive vaginal surgery as well as looking for uterine transplant options developed in the laboratory.


"I really want to do surgery. This condition always makes me feel unwell because of the hormonal balance caused by my uterus being removed. I think, a uterus transplant will mean a lot to me," he concluded.

Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment

adsterra

adsterra directlink